Re: Perfect locales for Debian?

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 09:10:08PM +0200, Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:
> I just found this from oss.software.ibm.com:
>
> The Universal Locales for Linux:
>
> http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/locale/?dwzone=opensource
>
> Should Debian adopt those?

Why? Most of those locales already come with glibc; if there's an issue with
any locale, or the lack of any locale, take it to debian-glibc or the BTS
and deal with it there. We should have no problem adding them as needed.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and