Re: Changes to the New Maintainer (NM) system

OK, so what is the procedure for a debian developer to become an
advocate for a NM that has sunset listed as advocate? The "If you are an
existing Debian developer and would like to advocate this application,
click here." section does not appear for these folk.

Small note: highlighting "here" is not a useful and something like:

If you are an existing Debian developer perhaps you would like to
[advocate this application].

where the [] indicates the highlighted section.

--
Tim Riker - http://rikers.org/ - short SIGs! <g>
All I need to know I could have learned in Kindergarten