Re: Need advice regarding libc6, libdb2, exim, potato und sid

On Sun, Feb 11, 2001 at 11:33:25AM +0100 , Marc Haber wrote:

> >Ignore the build-dependency and you should be fine.
>
> When I ignore the build-dependency to libdb2-dev (reinstalling
> potato's libc6-dev), the exim built that way generates a DB error
> message on each delivery. I wrote that in the E-Mail you have been

What version (or more correctly build) was there? You know, the this error
was also in potato->woody upgrade because of this.

> replying to.
>
> Or do you mean that I should ignore the build-dependency in its
> entirety?

mostly. It's your package. You should know, with what libraries you build it
for potato, no?

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}