Re: assimilating OpenBSD

The part where I should have to so that Starner can rehash old flamewars.
Everything that CAN be said about Debian/BSD has already been said, and
it's been taken into account or ignored as necessary.  BTW, there is
useful information in this thread--part of it's mutated into something I
really want to pay attention to: auditing Debain as a whole, so a
thread-based killfile would be contraindicated.

--
Armageddon means never having to say you're sorry.