Re: Xinerama and gnome-control-center problems?

On 2/4/2001 06:56, Peter Teichman at peter@ximian.com wrote:

> Have you reported this to the GNOME Control Center people? I suspect
> that it would be broken upstream - we don't patch the background
> properties capplet in any way.
>
> And unfortunately, we don't have a multi-head box to test with.

No because I'm using a ximian package and the last time I reported a bug
like that to Debian I was told to report to Ximian.

If you want to give me specifics of who to report this to, that'd be great,
then I'll resubmit.

--
Carl B. Constantine             (carl@os-s.com)    Phone: 250.953.2650
Open Source Solutions Inc.                           Fax: 250.953.2659

 Up the line - out the server- past the firewall - nothing but Net!!