Re: Open letter to Debian community

* Peter Novodvorsky <nidd@debian.org> [010201 01:38]:
> russia won't have a result (because Russia, as usually, will step in
> the role of _the_black_hole_ if you do this), they only abuse russian

What irked me is that even *with* the 30-40% FedEx discount, It's still
at least $40USD to send 1lb to russia.  Yikes!

Oh, and I bet the package would be opened before it gets there,  A spool
of burned CDRs has got to interest some regulatory party en route I'm
guessing. :|

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

"When's the last time you used duct tape on a duct?" -Larry Wall