Re: Linux Progress Patch for Debian available!

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 10:16:42AM +0100, Florian Hinzmann wrote:

> On 03-Jan-2001 Paul Hedderly wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 01, 2001 at 11:37:17AM -0800, idalton@ferret.phonewave.net wrote:
>
> >> Who recalls a cddb access program designed for blind people where
> >> cddb.com DENIED a certification because the program couldn't display a
> >> graphical logo where the blind people could see it.
> >
> > Presumably no blind person is allowed to use any cddb.com certified
> > program then. Hmm :O)
>
> Thats one of the reasons there is http://freedb.org/ now.

Yah.. i seem to recall filing a bug against abcde for the same reason.
So.. Specifically what parts of the kernel fail this patch? We had a
discussion regarding other 'borderline' compliant parts of the kernel a
few weeks ago, too. (regarding the Plex86 ITP and firmware)

-- Ferret