Re: Avifile package - help needed

Hi Zdenek,

 [ I hope you don't mind me mailing the reply back to d-d, please keep
 your replies there ]

>> Zdenek Kabelac <kabi@informatics.muni.cz> writes:

 > But in this case - maybe downloading script would be legal for Debian ?
 > (just like for realplayer ? - or do you think Debian user should never
 > see any DivX-ed movie ?)

 Well, AFAICS the installer would cp *.dll /usr/lib/win32/ or something
 along those lines, wouldn't it?  Up to that point, I guess it's ok, but
 I *would* frown upon an installer that downloads the files from some
 location, not because of what I think of DivX, but because such an
 installer is specifically designed to aid in the distribution of
 material that is potentially illegal and nothing else.

--
Marcelo