Re: libglide2: debconf didn't ask question even for failed answer

    Joey> Note that I specifically said it should reset the flag *just
    Joey> before* bombing out.

Hmm, why then does the following snippet

  if [ -f /etc/tripwire/tw.config -o -f /etc/tw.config ]
  then
    db_input critical tripwire/upgrade || true
    db_go

    db_get tripwire/upgrade
    case "$RET" in
    false)
        db_fset tripwire/upgrade seen false
	exit 0;
	;;

    esac
  fi

only prompt the user every *second* time it's executed?

--
Stephen

"And what do we burn apart from witches?"... "More witches!"