Re: Possible ITP: freebirth

In Fri, 5 Jan 2001 08:41:50 -0500 Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> cum veritate scripsit :

> Reading this reminded me of Freebirth, which doesn't seem to be packaged yet.
>
> http://www.bitmechanic.com/projects/freebirth/
>
> It seems to be dead upstream, with over a year since the last release, but it
> is quite usable.  Is anyone else interested in it?

Yes, I was quite interested in it. But I have been busy with playing with
ecasond...

Freebirth is quite exciting to play with indeed.

That makes me remember about BEAST. It's quite good. I think I packaged it,
but did not upload to Debian. I guess I can find the package floating around
somewhere... It's quite an exciting project, and although I thought it was
dead upstream, it is claimed they are doing an update to work with the latest
version of gtk or something... Thank goodness.

# hmm... I can't find the deb I thought I made through Google...

## I am still in the NM queue, and playing with Sponsorship makes me refrain
## from claiming any more package.

regards,
	junichi

--