Re: Need server

On Jan 04, Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org> wrote:

 >ftp.debian.org has been very flaky for me for weeks. And neither
 >ftp.de.debian.org nor source.rfc822.org are up-to-date. I guess they have
 >the very same problem accessing ftp.debian.org during their mirror process.
{ftp,http}.it.debian.org is rsynced every night from ftp.uk.d.o, a
primary mirror, and has the best connection you can get in this country.
rsync access is available too.

I see you live in Germany, the nacamar mirror looked good too last time
I tried it.

If you want to see a list of the update timestamps of all known mirrors
look at http://attila.bofh.it/~md/ .

--
ciao,
Marco