Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 11:38:13PM +0100, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> and respect my Mail-Followup-To header next time.

I'd sooner killfile you than respect a lame Mail-Followup-To like this:

If I'm already replying to a list, I'm not going to waste bandwidth by
mailing you personally as well.

(BTW, mutt does the "correct" thing when I (L)ist reply; it sets the To:
line of my reply to debian-devel and puts you in the Cc line.  But I still
think it is a symptom of mental illness to *request* redundant messages in
your inbox this way.)

The problem is L4M3RZ using that broken piece of non-free shit PINE, which
doesn't appear to respect *any* conventions of netiquette.

Oh, well, there's one OTHER problem: that broken piece of shit L4M3R Eray.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |             //     // //  /     /