apt-move on testing?

Is it possible to set up a local mirror of testing with apt-move?
When I try this, I get errors about missing overrides files:

waller:~# apt-move -t sync

Updating Packages and override files...
Getting: distribution names
Getting: testing main Packages.gz
Getting: testing main override.gz
/indices/override.testing.gz : No such file or directory
.
.
.
Creating Lists...
Error: makelist: No master override files exist!

I assume this is because apt-move doesn't know about testing and
can't figure out that it really is woody.

                                -Dave

--

"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
 and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson