lilo 21.6

I have accepted Vincent's offer to take over packaging of LILO.

I have prepared a test package and it is online on
http://www.coker.com.au/lilo/ .  I will upload it to unstable shortly if I
don't receive any complaints and I don't discover that I have done anything
wrong.

Currently there is no lilo-doc package.  I will create one as soon as one of
two things happens:
1)  I work out how to get latex going properly without root access.
2)  The upstream maintainer releases a separate archive with the PS files as
the documentation says he will.

Here is the changelog:
lilo (1:21.6-0) unstable; urgency=MEDIUM

  * Debianized the new version.
    Closes:#80551
    Closes:#75386
    Closes:#75387

  * Made liloconfig devfs aware and made it use mode 0600 for creating files.
    Closes:#56906
    Closes:#62540

  * Included lilo.conf(5)
    Closes:#58202
    Closes:#64783
    Closes:#65120
    Closes:#65820
    Closes:#71053
    Closes:#75902
    Closes:#80482

  * Lilo adds the boot-menu.b file which gives a colored menu.  I think it
    solves the problem of no color on boot.
    Closes:#69253

 -- Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>  Mon, 1 Jan 2000 21:41:29 +1100