Re: from potato to woody without a free internet connection

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 09:58:34PM +0100, Tom Jongsma wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm running debian potato right now. I want to upgrade it to Debian Woody, but I don't have a free internet connection.
> Can I update my potato by burning a cd on school. And Install it on my machine at home?
> I can't find cd-images (iso's) of debian woody.
> Aren't there cd-images of debian woody?

I'm not sure how official these are but there are some at:

http://www.planetmirror.com/pub/debian-cd/woody/i386/  [i386 only]

or for better bet go to

http://cdimage.debian.org/

then at the bottom there is a link to testing site. You can DL 9 CDs from the unofficial distro (woody)... from varoius sites.

- Adam