Re: thomas's trivia crusade

Quoting lintux@lintux.cx:

> Craig Sanders@linux.debian.devel@Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:50:08 +0100:
> >  they are actually *REAL* bugs that affect the operation of the package,
> >  not trivial items like spelling mistakes that affect nothing.
> >
> And because developer x does not fix his bugs, you think you shouldn't fix
> your bugs either? Think about your developer karma[0] man! ;-)
>
> [0] http://master.debian.org/~edd/karma.txt

I resent this!!! :)

        67.75 Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>

I got perfect karma, AND ANYONE DISAGREEING JUST LINE UP FOR A SMACK!

Hmmm, maybe I deserved 67.75 :)

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are

attack Legion of Doom SEAL Team 6 ammonium NSA munitions Semtex World
Trade Center explosion Ortega colonel Honduras ammunition Waco, Texas
fissionable