What config file for a .pm perl module ?

Hi,

I'm currently packaging libdbix-password-perl.

The upstream code requires the administrator to introduce the user
data (username, password, port, database, etc.) in the same Password.pm file,
which looks horrible to me.

So my idea is to create a config file in /etc sourced by the module. I
have never done this though, so I ask all Perl Mongers out there:

- what should the file be called ? /etc/Password.conf ?

- how should I source it from within the perl module ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Eric VAN BUGGENHAUT     "Los niños son esponjas"
			(Amaya Rodrigo Sastre)