translations

hi debian team

i would like to contribute my part to the linux/open source comunity and ive
heard that you never get enough of people who translate stuff for you.
well, i speak both german and english and i thought i could be of use for
you`?!
im totally new to linux but im getting into it steadily and im getting
better every day. i understand the open source idea that you take and give
so what i could give you is my language skill.

contact me if you need me as a translator for any of your projects.

bye, and merry christmas

hanno terveen