Debian packages of SE Linux update

I've put a new version of my packaging of selinux-small online at
http://www.coker.com.au/selinux/ .  I now have it generate packages
libselinux-dev (header files and library for compilation) and flask (policy
files and utilities).

The flask package uses /etc/flask for the policy configuration files (let me
know what you think about this - /usr/local/selinux/policy is unacceptable
for Debian).  Also let me know what you think of the package names.

For the moment if you want to experiment with Debian and SE Linux then I
recommend using my libselinux-dev package for compilation, my flask package
for the policy, and compiling the other things (sshd, login, etc) into
/usr/local/bin etc.

Now it should be possible to boot a SE Linux kernel on a Debian machine using
only Debian packages for the SE stuff!  I haven't been able to test this as
my test machine can't boot any kernel later than 2.4.14 without Oopsing on
boot.  Hopefully I'll be able to test on another machine soon.