Re: build logs (sparc)

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 09:19:03PM +1100, Brian May wrote:

>     Ben> http://buildd.debian.org/
>
>     Ben> Go to build log database, select sparc, and enter the
>     Ben> package. Pretty easy, huh? :)
>
> Thanks for this.
>
> Next question: if an autobuilder fails to build a package due to the
> packages listed in build-depends being buggy, will it automatically
> try to rebuild it again, or do I need to upload a new version?

If you can tell me a way of automating that without errors, I'm sure the
buildd maintainers would love to know :)

Buildd maintainers will generally check the build-logs and mark it in
some way, and hopefully they will notice when it should be attempted
again. If not, try giving thema  nudge.

Ben

/                   Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux                  \