Re: ITA: lvs - Linux Virtual Server kernel patches and support programs

hi.

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 11:22:25AM -0800, Stephen Zander wrote:
>     Colin> You should talk to Stephen Zander <gibreel@debian.org>, who
>     Colin> filed an ITA for lvs in October (#114113), and Horms
>     Colin> <horms@debian.org>, who filed an ITA two days after him
>     Colin> (#114725).
>
> AFAIU, KiHyeon doesn't think that matters terribly much and I don't
> have the time or the inclination to get into a pissing match about it.

I wonder what makes two fellow maintainer who have done ITA before 2 months
not upload to debian archives. Two guys shuffle the reponsibility for
upload on to each other?

Anyway, what I worked for:

    * Update to development vesion IPVS(0.9.x)

    * Split the previous lvs into ipvsadm and kernel-patch-2.4.x-ipvs.

    * Rewrite ipvsadm init script and Use defconf
      + Automatic rules loading
      + Activate synchronization daemon

    * Etc. (e.g. Depends, Conflicts, ...)

You can check my package on my ftp site:ftp://cyberia.dnip.net/debian/sid
If you get some comments on it, Get me posted!
Unless something is wrong, I officially upload to debian archives. :)

Thanks in advance

--
GaRam                                              GPG fingerprint
1024D/88F41CF5: AF7D 9D11 2EFE FC52 B463  02BE C51D F7B9 88F4 1CF5