grsecurity kernel patch ITO

I have packaged the grsecurity kernel patch, but it hasn't gone into unstable
apparently because of the process of freezing for woody release.

Now the LSM kernel patch that I maintain is getting some of the features of
grsecurity (the next version has a port of OpenWall to 2.4.16) and I have
less interest in it.

The main patch package is on http://www.coker.com.au/grsec/ .  I also have
some work in progress on an Oblivion administration package (the ACL system
for grsecurity) which is half ready for testing.

If someone would like to take this over then please contact me off-list.