Re: packages.debian.org with translated descriptions...

Michael Bramer, on 2001-12-18, 15:07, you wrote:
> Comments?

Cool work! But...

who does all this translation work? I think especially of the german
translation. I read some pages and was somewhat, say, amazed what
one can read there. There are plenty translations simply done
word by word resulting in something i would not call german.
Would just should not provide not existing words to users who
read the german translation because of their unability to read
english text.

Just my thoughts,
  Joerg

PS: please forgive me for my english ;-) how can one join the
    translation project?

--
Joerg "joergland" Wendland
  please note the new mail domain as wohnheim.uni-ulm.de got