Re: ITO: several packages available for adoption

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Craig Sanders wrote:

> there was no bug.

Your opinion.  And a wrong opinion.  Matt gave ample proof that the word
is not valid, but you seemed to ignore it.  Selective ignorance, I guess.

> moronic automated spelling flame programs do not create valid bug
> reports, especially when they whine about alleged spelling errors that
> aren't errors.

It wasn't a flame program.  That's just your label.  It created a perfectly
*valid bug report*.  Debbugs processed it, and directed it to your mail
servers.