arm build daemon does not find sources

Hi all,
  I'm in trouble with the compilation of camlidl on arm architecture.
The package was rebuilt well on all architectures except arm.
The build log reports the following:

   Automatic build of camlidl_1.02-3 on rameau by sbuild/arm 1.159
   Build started at 20011205-0937
   Checking available source versions...
   Can't find source for camlidl_1.02-3
   (only different version(s) 1.02-2 found)
   Giving back package camlidl_1.02-3 after failure in fetch-src stage.
   Finished at 20011205-0938
   Build needed 00:00:00, 0k disk space

Probably this is due to two closed upload and the full sources aren't
available for arm, is it possible?

Anyway if I reupload the same version of the package, does arm
build daemon reconsider the build and find the sources?
If possible I would like to avoid the rebuild on all other
architectures.

TIA,
Cheers.

--