Re: Debian menus policy

Craig Dickson <crdic@yahoo.com> writes:

> Brian Nelson wrote:
>
> > The verb forms felt weird at first, but I think they may be a more
> > logical choice.
>
> What does logic have to do with it? The meaning is the same either way.
> It seems to me like an aesthetic preference.

Duh, for the reason the original poster said that you conveniently
snipped:

"The main reason I presented the titles in verb form was to emphasize
function as the basis of classification..."

Furthermore, it's more logical to search through a menu that matches
your thoughts, like editing->text->...

--
Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com>
BigNachos@jabber.org