How do uploads to woody-proposed-updates work?

Hi,

it might be that I simply missed the place where this is explained:

My package util-linux is now frozen but the package in woody does no
longer build on alpha. I've fixed this in unstable and I'd like to
backport the fix to woody. How do I upload to woody-proposed-updates? Do I
have to set the distribution to "frozen" in the changelog file similar to
the potato freeze?

TIA
Adrian

--

Get my GPG key: finger bunk@debian.org | gpg --import

Fingerprint: B29C E71E FE19 6755 5C8A  84D4 99FC EA98 4F12 B400