Re: Unofficial Debian 'testing' FAQ (was Re: Packages in queue for woody?)

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 08:10:11PM +0100, Richard B. Kreckel wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > > This is where you should point people to update_output now that it's
> > > available again. It gives very terse hints as to which packages break
> > > when a valid candidate is added to testing.
> > Oh, and besides pointing people to update_output it would also be helpful
> > to point them to an explanation of this file, I think...
>
> http://people.debian.org/~jules/testingfaq.html
>
> ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> aj

???  Maybe I'm blind but I still cannot find any description what...
skipped: cln (0) (150+4)
    got: 167+0: a-40:a-33:h-49:i-45
...is supposed to tell me.  It doesn't seem to be explained in Jules'
Unofficial Debian Testing FAQ, is it?  (alpha, arm, hppa, i386 is my
guess, but what are these funny numbers?)

Cheers
    -richy.
--
Richard B. Kreckel