Re: Making mutt more friendly towards site customizations

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 01:18:08PM +1100, Sam Couter wrote:
> 'wontfix' is particularly appropriate to wishlist items, and means "I
> see your point, but I'm still not going to do it any time soon".

... while closing the bug means "I think this is not a good idea".

So using 'wontfix' in this case would not be appropriate.  You might end
up with someone submitting a patch for something you still won't implement.

--
Richard Braakman
Will write free software for money.