Re: ITP: tetris -- a clone of the original tetris

Hi Abraham!

Just thought of a cool one (:

TINT - Tetris is not Tetris

------------< snip <------< snip <------< snip <------------
root@oasis:~# apt-cache search tint
fractxtra - Fractint Extras Collection
fortunes-es-off - Spanish fortune cookies. Offensive section.
kfract - fractal generator for KDE
tintin++ - Classic text-based MUD client
xfractint - UNIX-based fractal generator.

--

Regards
 Abraham

A man in love is incomplete until he is married.  Then he is finished.
		-- Zsa Zsa Gabor, "Newsweek"

 Abraham vd Merwe [ZR1BBQ] - The Debian Project
 P.O. Box 3472, Matieland, Stellenbosch, 7602
 Cell: +27 82 565 4451 Email: abz@debian.org
 Http: http://people.debian.org/~abz/