Version: 0.02a
Author: me

A couple of years ago I got fed up with the lack of tetris games for Linux
that closely resembled the original tetris (The one written by Alexey
Pajitnov, Dmitry Pavlovsky, and Vadim Gerasimov), so I wrote one.
Unfortunately, I never got around to releasing it.

I've tried to keep the game as close to the original as possible, but there
is a few differences. Nevertheless, it's probably the closest to the
original that you'll ever find in the UNIX world...

--

Regards
 Abraham

No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.
		-- William Blake

 Abraham vd Merwe [ZR1BBQ] - The Debian Project
 P.O. Box 3472, Matieland, Stellenbosch, 7602
 Cell: +27 82 565 4451 Email: abz@debian.org
 Http: http://people.debian.org/~abz/