Re: Installed lilo 1:22.1-4 (i386 source)

Roland Bauerschmidt wrote:
> Joey Hess wrote:
> > It's too late to make low-urgency uploads of base + standard ( + tasks?)
> > packages to fix RC bugs like this one. It's not going to get into
> > testing before the freeze unless you upload with a fairly high urgency.
>
> I did an upload of adduser on November 29th with priority low. Is that
> in time?

joey@kite:~>grep-excuses adduser
     * adduser (3.42 to 3.43)
          + Maintainer: Roland Bauerschmidt
          + Too young, only 6 of 10 days old
          + adduser (source, alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips,
            mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc) is buggy! (1 > 0)
          + Not considered

Hm, it should go in in 4 days, the 9th is in 4 days. I'm not really sure if
this is gonna make it or not.

Of course there's that new RC bug to worry about anyway, so presumably a
high-urgency upload is in order anyway.

--
see shy jo