Re: ITP: mta-dummy

Peter Makholm <peter@makholm.net> writes:

> Can't you just use the equivs packages made for excatly this kind of
> problems?

I guess I should read tha mails I'm answering but my argument stays.

I don't think we should provide more ways to subvert the package
system. If people can't use the general solution they shouldn't start
going around the packageing system. The general solution is enough.

--
Når folk spørger mig, om jeg er nørd, bliver jeg altid ilde til mode
og svarer lidt undskyldende: "Nej, jeg bruger RedHat".