Re: Usenix LISA 2001

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 01:34:46PM -0800, martin f krafft wrote:
> okay, so that didn't work. i suggest tomorrow, 12:30-12:45 south side
> of the conference (by the piano). i'll be wearing my debian shirt. it
> would be nice if you would confirm your intended presence.

mostly because i had spotty wireless connection at the T13 tutorial...

anyway, i will be there tommorow afternoon for the AFS tech session
(Royal Palms Saloon, I).  i will also be there for the FAI BOF session
(i forget where that is).

i'll be the guy with the long hair, black laptop case, and denim jacket.

-john