Re: fam upload

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 03:59:39PM -0500, James Moss wrote:
> I recently went to finally upload fam and to my dismay (sarcasm) I noticed
> someone had uploaded it earlier this morning.  I've emailed this person
> (joerglan) twice, both of which bounced.  I'd like to find out this persons
> intentions, see what they know about fam and talk out a resolution of who's
> doing this package.  I've noticed lately that I have less and less time, so
> maybe I'm not the person to do it, but I'd like to hear from the developer
> that uploaded it.  I'd also like input from other developers on this as
> well.  The packages in question are in:
> /org/ftp.debian.org/incoming/pending.discussion
> Hope to hear from the uploader soon.
>      -James Moss

I thought it was decided a few weeks ago that you wanted to package fam... I have no idea who would package it. [probably someone not reading
this list].

If you do not want this package, I'll take it :) There isn't too much development when it comes to fam as it's concept is pretty simple so I
don't know if you will need scores of time to manage this package if you choose to keep it.

 - Adam