Re: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:08:41 -0500 (EST)
Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Steve Langasek wrote:
> RMS has his own ideas about where the LGPL is useful and where it isn't.
> The fact is that the LGPL exists, and is a viable license, recognized by
> Debian and most other distributors. It _does_ serve to put free software
> in propietary environs, so whether you identify this as a "purpose" of the
> license or not, it is the defacto use of this license.
why don't we just ask him instead of keep assuming things and
trying to guess what he thinks or not?

just mail him asking about this with CC: debian-devel and
asking him to keep the CC

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
| : :'  : + Debian BR.......: <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>+
| `. `'`  + Q: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"          +
|   `-    | A: "Upstream's decision." -- hmh                  |