Fun with gpm.

As of now all but one release critical bug that I know of has been
squashed in gpm.

The remaining bug is the fault of libc6, and is not something that I can
directly fix.

Specificly, programs which link against libgpmg1 may expect it to
contain the fsync symbol, which it no longer does.

The only fix for this is recompiling those programs against the current
libgpmg1 (1.19.6-1 or -2), I know that w3m under powerpc needs this,
others may as well.

The specifics of this whole mess are in bug #119892.

On a brighter side, I would like everyone to test the current gpm
extensively, as it will, barring more bugs being found, end up in woody.

Thanks.

Zephaniah E. Hull.
(Debian gpm maintainer.)

--
	1024D/E65A7801 Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@babylon.d2dc.net>
	   92ED 94E4 B1E6 3624 226D  5727 4453 008B E65A 7801