[hthetens@t-online.de: unstable/xlibs-dev]

Can someone fill this person in on the SDL situation?  I have not the
strength to cut-n-paste the 16kB of information I've written on this
subject.  :-P

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |              It tastes good.

lack of libs (as you describe on the debian package website)
is rendering some apps unusable.
Example, libXxf86vm is needed by SDL Apps.
(I need my GLheretic ;-)
I've already seen some bugreports related to this, but it seems both
developer
and bug reporter don't know what it exactly is...seen this in a WINE
related
mailing list.
Is this gonna be fixed in the near future or would you recommend
to downgrade to a fully working version (in case a lower version is
working
in sid) ?

-Heiko