Re: Grub

On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 04:13:26PM +0100, Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> was heard to say:
> >   It's not clear to me what this has to do with comparing Grub and Lilo:
>
> Congratulations on reviving a dead thread.

  Sorry, I'm still catching up on the last two weeks' worth of
correspondence.  (I think I've read or skipped about 900 messages in
the last few hours..)

  Daniel

--
/-------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@brown.edu> --------------------\
|           "You keep on using that word.  I do not think it means            |