Re: RFC: Keywords instead of Section

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 02:20:05PM +0200, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:
> On Thursday 15 November 2001 22:55, Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu wrote:
> >   [0] Take a look at Eray's ontology stuff for an example of
> > an idea that will be cool if anyone ever manages to
> > implement it.
> Hey, there :) I guess the burden of implementation is on my shoulders.

No, we'll be waiting forever in that case.  Just let someone else do it,
so it actually gets done.

G. Branden Robinson                |    It's like I have a shotgun in my
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    mouth, I've got my finger on the
branden@debian.org                 |    trigger, and I like the taste of
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |    the gunmetal. -- Robert Downey, Jr.