Cross Compiling

I posted this to debian-user earlier. Since I got no response there, I'm trying here.

I have a program that I've written that needs to be cross compiled to a machine running SunOS 5.7 on a Ultra Sparc. I also need to cross compile it to Windows. How do I need to go about doing that? If you're going to tell me to RTFM then make sure you tell me which FM.

To complicate things the program uses the OpenSSL BIGNUM library. But that won't be a problem if I link statically. Will it? Thanks in advance.

Ben Pharr