Re: I know php4 is broken in woody

* Petr Cech <cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> [011112 09:28]:
> so please stop telling me this. I won't reply to any mail of this
> kind. If you wonder why, try reading
> http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/
>
> Thanks you
> 				Petr Cech
> P.S. php4 unstable works with this apache. BTW why must you have the latest
> apache now, when it has been in unstable for some weeks so you can easilly
> wait some more

It's not about 'having the latest apache now', the problem is that it's
currently completely impossible to install a new machine running woody
with apache and php4.

Another point: IIRC, uploading new versions of a package will make the
countdown for the migration of the package start from 10 days again,
i.e. your upload of php4 3:4.0.99-4 is likely to delay the migration of
the fixed package by another ten days. At least IIRC.

    Gregor