call for lintian sanity check

Dear friends in Debian,

With the freeze getting more solid in Woody I would like to see as many people
as possible run lintian on their packages and make sure that it is current with
the policy in Woody.  Please be double sure to check your override files so
that we are not hiding lintian bugs.  lintian has two options that help here --
-o which ignores overrides and --show-overrides which will show overriden
messages as:

O: foo bar: baz

If lintian is getting something wrong, please submit a bug of proper severity
(unless a bug already exists).  If you can add more useful information to
existing bugs or clean, well written patches both would be appreciated.

Thanks for all of your help.