Re: Will soon orphan GTK+ and GLib, looking for good homes

As a followup, I'd like to announce that GTK+ and GLib's unstable
branch, 1.3.x, have been taken over by Akira TAGOH <tagoh@debian.org>.

He has a personal interest in GNOME and Pango, and so I've passed on
maintainership of the unstable 1.3 series to him, including the
following packages (with -dev and -doc versions, etc) that are
necessary for GTK+ 1.3:

libgtk1.3
libglib1.3
libatk0
libpango0

A big thank you to Tagoh-san, and I hope he can take good care of the
GTK+ unstable series.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters E and I and the number 4.
"He's like.. some sort of.. non-giving up.. school guy!"