Re: Darwin Streaming Server

On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 05:17:41AM +0100, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> Nope actually I did not. I was speaking for the Software industriy
> incooperating Open Technologies. I dont want to blame that. If I would have
> found the extreme position of RMS valid, I would have used to work for the
> FSF or the Gnu Project, but I prefered to go along with Debian, because of
> the much friendier Open Source definition.

I guess those who don't remember history are condemned to fabricate it.

The Debian Project considerably antedates the use of the term "Open
Source" in programming parlance.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     One man's "magic" is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     engineering.  "Supernatural" is a