Re: Default MTA and dependencies

In article <[🔎] 878zdp2i9w.fsf@rover.gag.com>,
Bdale Garbee  <bdale@gag.com> wrote:
>tollef@add.no (Tollef Fog Heen) writes:
>
>> Debian's default MTA is Exim.
>
>Yeah, I know... isn't it a pain?  Seems like I spend half my life either
>figuring out what weird thing Exim has just done to my mail on machines I
>don't own, or replacing Exim with Postfix on the ones I do.  Can't wait until
>we make Postfix the default...

I had my doubt about exim too. I used sendmail everywhere. But I
gave it a go, anyway.

Now I've replaced all sendmail/postfix/etc installations on
every machine I can get my hands on with exim. It simply rules.

Mike.
--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
 and I'm not sure about the former" -- Albert Einstein.