Re: Advice requested with tricky dependencies in records.deb

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 10:01:01AM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen <tollef@add.no> was heard to say:
> * Daniel Burrows
>
> | > 	The current package approximates that with
> | >
> | > Depends: emacs20 | emacsen, mailcrypt|xemacs20|xemacs21, perl5
> |
> |   Try this:
> |
> | Depends: perl5, emacs20 | emacs21 | mule2 | xemacs20 | xemacs21 | xemacs21-gtk, \
> | 	xemacs20 | xemacs21 | xemacs21-gtk | mailcrypt
> |
> |   If that's wrong, my boolean algebra is :)  (either that, or I
> | misunderstood what you're trying to do)
>
> This is satistified if you have perl5, emacs20 and xemacs21 installed,
> which was part of the original problem.  It will fail when trying to
> compile for emacs20.

  Oooh.  You mean it'll work on xemacs and not on emacs20.  Should've
said that in the first place.

  In that case, I'll go fly a kite :)

  Daniel

|          Somewhere, just out of sight, the unicorns are gathering.          |
\---- News without the $$ -- National Public Radio -- http://www.npr.org ----/