RFC: Changes to apache-perl

[Replies to me or -devel, please, I don't read -user]

I've had a bug open Forever on apache-perl asking it to coexist with Apache;
I'm about to build packages that do so.  As a result, though, I need to move
its configuration somewhere else, move its default logs somewhere else, find
it another port, etc.  My current plan is to include a debconf note saying
that it has moved, include an example configuration only, and not start it by
default on any port.

Is there anyone who would be heartbroken by this?  Anyone have a better
idea?  I'm not about to try to automatically transition the configurations.