Raw Cotton Business.

Attn : Mr. Persico

Dear Sir,

From Cotton related Web site, we came to know that your esteemed company is engaged in the export Raw Cotton CIS Origin.

In this opportunity, we are pleased to introduce ourselves as a Raw Cotton indenting company based in Bangladesh.

Please note, having a well developed spinning industry, there is a very good market of Uzbekistan Raw Cotton in Bangladesh.

Do you have any representative in Bangladesh? If not, please let us know whether you are interested to expand your market in Bangladesh appointing us your local agent.

Assuring you our best service & co-operation, we eagerly look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & best regards,

Nurul Islam
Director

BLUE ICON LTD.