Re: Unstable X can't find font "fixed" dies immediately.

>>>Andre Luis Lopes said:
> Em Sab 20 Out 2001 22:56, Andrew M.A. Cater escreveu:
> > Subject says it all really.  Just upgraded to latest X in sid.
> > All packages present, including xfs but fonts cant be found
> > so X dies immediately. Any advice welcome!
>
>    It isn't reproducible here. Using 4.1.0-8 X packages which hit unstable
> today and everything is working fine. Architeture is i386.

I can confirm what Andrew has seen - 4.1.0-8 fails for me in exactly
the same way.

I've tried downgrading most things to 4.1.0-7 but that doesn't seem
to fix it.  Using xfs-delivered or xserver-delivered fonts makes no
difference.  Very puzzling.

Dave-noX